Cutler Real Estate asked Kellie a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Kellie's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
- Realtor--licensed since 1995
- Real Estate Studies John Carroll University
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
While in College. I purchased my first two unit investment property and found I had much more interest in the buying and selling process of Real Estate than my major in Education at that time. After getting licensed, I purchased several more investment properties and started working with the public. It began an emotional attachment to helping people achieve their greatest dream of home ownership and being a part of their emotions and excitement. Every home sale brings new people who count on me to help them navigate the sale or purchase of, in most cases, the largest financial instrument they have. This responsibility weighs heavy on me as it should, and it ignites a drive and love to represent those who employ me with the strongest communication, marketing and negotiating skills needed in selling or purchasing Real Estate. At the end of the day, I want every client whom I represent to feel there was no better choice in a Realtor.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in Twin Lakes area where the beauty of nature in lakes and trees surround. It is nestled along the North side of Kent in Franklin Township giving easy access to great shopping and dining in downtown Kent with quick access to major highways further north. Truly a treasure to be hugged with nature and serene beauty and then just minutes to entertainment in Kent or Cleveland.
4. How do you spend your free time?
My free time is spent enjoying family.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- My glasses/contacts to give me vision to continue to see
- My Inspirational Daily Readings to help remember this world is bigger than me
- My Pictures to remember my journey and the people and memories I love most
- My Journal to continue to look back and note forward all the wonderful things and the hardships I have gone through that made me who I am
- My home to shelter the people who I love most and are the biggest reason for the first 4 possessions noted
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?