Cutler Real Estate asked Kathie a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Kathie's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
- Bachelors Degree from Kent State University
- Masters degree from Ashland University in Supervison and Administration
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
When I retired I realized I wasn't finished working and wanted to do something. The desire to help people and make a difference has always been my motivation. That is what led me to my career in Real Estate. As a realtor I wanted to make a difference in the lives of my clients, by helping them find their perfect home or guide them through the process of helping them sell their home. Buying or Selling a home is one of the most important decisions in your life. I want it to be a positive experience and be there to help make a difference.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
Stark County the diversity of the area, the change in the seasons and the affordability of the area.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I enjoy spending time with my family and reading.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- My books
- family pictures
- wedding ring
- my laptop
- cell phone
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?