Cutler Real Estate asked Kevin a few questions so you can get to know him better, and here are Kevin's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I graduated From Jackson High School in 2016. Then continued my education at Ohio University for mechanical engineering where I discovered engineering was not my passion. As far as Real Estate, I completed my education with Hondros College of Business.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I love meeting and talking with new people and for me, it feels good to help someone. So, a career in Real Estate is the best of both worlds.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in Jackson Township. Some perks to living here include having some space between houses, people generally aren't right on top of each other. Also, it's nice to have so many choices when it comes to shopping and dining. Along with it, not taking too long to get to the other side of town.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I try to spend most of my free time outside, with friends or being active.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- A hammock
- A good book
- The Fridge (the ice/water combo can't be beat)
- My favorite shirt
- My ukulele
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?