Cutler Real Estate asked Katie a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Katie's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
Along with having a real estate license, I also have a Bachelor's Degree in Business Management from The University Akron.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
Initially going into real estate, I liked the appeal of not having a salary cap, or being restricted to a certain hourly income that it came with. However, I knew it wouldn't be easy to build a lucrative business right away, and so for me, another reason I chose real estate, was to help people during major milestones. The satisfaction of helping others through major times in their lives motivates me to continuously hone my skills to be the best agent I can be.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live on the east side of Cleveland less than 2 miles away from downtown. I love being so close to the restaurants, sports arenas, and the downtown night life Cleveland has to offer. Another one of my favorite things about where I live is being so close to Edgewater park. Their summer festivities of food, music, and games are a must for any Clevelander.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I have two nieces and three nephews that I can't wait to run off and play with whenever I get some free time. I also love taking my pit bull terrier, Ritter, for walks along the lake at Edgewater park on any warm day Ohio gives us. Of course, trying out the plethora of restaurants and bars Tremont, Ohio City, and downtown Cleveland has to offer is always something enjoyable to do when I'm able. Not to mention, spending time vacationing to new, tropical places is definitely an all time favorite thing of mine. So far, Puerto Rico has been my best-loved place.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- Does FAMILY count as one big possession? I hope so, because they're definitely my number one choice.
- I would also have to choose my DOG
- A listening device for my MUSIC (not a phone)
- A favorite BOOK (I doubt I could choose one)
- Finally my BED. Who doesn't love a good night's sleep?
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?