Cutler Real Estate asked Lola a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Lola's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I have a Master's Degree in Education and National Board certification. I recently obtained a real estate license.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
My youngest son went to college this past fall and I have more time on my hands to explore other interests, including real estate. My sister, Stefani Robinson and I look forward to working with her at Cutler
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in Preston Commons and love it! I love the people in the neighborhood and my house! My home has a Westerville mailing address, but the students attend New Albany schools. It was a wonderful place to raise my children!
4. How do you spend your free time?
I spent my free time with family and friends. I enjoy being with my sons, visiting my youngest in college, going to dinners/movies. I would like to travel more.
5. If you could only keep 4 possessions what would they be?
- Pictures of my family
- Momentos of my son's childhood
- My diplomas
- Cell phone