Cutler Real Estate asked Linda a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Linda's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
GlenOak grad and studied at Walsh University
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I wanted to make a good living while having the flexibility to be with my family
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I currently live Lake Township with a North Canton mailing address. It is close to "everything" and yet outside of the city. Perfect for us.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I am an Ambassador for and active member of the Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce. I am on the Task force to raise money and awareness for the Total Living Center, a faith based soup kitchen and outreach center in the SouthWest side of Canton. I travel to see my grandchildren since I have Military sons.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- My kids' baby albums (I'll condense to one, lol)
- my wedding rings
- my phone
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?