Cutler Real Estate asked Meredith a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Meredith's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I have a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Marketing from Ohio University. I currently work part-time for our company, Ichor Restaurant Group. I am the Community Relations Coordinator. I also help out in HR and bookkeeping occasionally.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I have always been interested in real estate. I have always enjoyed attending the Parade of Homes, as well as reading the Real Estate section of the paper and looking at the real estate transactions. It's a good time in my life to start something new since my kids are now in high school and college.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I currently live in Jackson Township. I grew up in Jackson and have enjoyed raising my kids here. The school system is great. Our neighborhood has been a wonderful place to raise our family.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I spend my free time reading, shopping and watching HGTV.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- Family photo album
- My car
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?