Cutler Real Estate asked Melia a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Melia's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
Licensed Realtor since 1999, Graduate of Ellet High School, Graduate of Hondros Business College, received my ABR
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
An old friend encouraged me to start selling real estate and I am so glad he did. I love meeting new people and love showing homes, I also have a passion for decorating and love be involved with staging homes.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in Springfield Township. For me my location is perfect. I am within minutes of all the new shopping that the city of Green has to offer and I have easy access to the highway.
4. How do you spend your free time?
Camping, boating, and spending time with family and friends and especially my grandchildren.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
I can only think of three, I do not get attached to material things too much, but I would keep my wedding rings, my dog, and photos of my family and friends.
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?
We can count on her, she is caring, understanding, and willing to help in anyway that she can.