Cutler Real Estate asked Mindy a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Mindy's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
BA in PHY from Kent State University
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I enjoy building my own business by helping people. I love the flexible schedule and how each transaction has a different challenge. Real Estate also allows me to be involved in the community and give back more than just helping people find a home. It's a lifestyle, not a career.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in Rootstown, OH. I choose this area to be close to family. My brother lives on a farm, I also live on the same farm. My mother lives one street over and my sister is in Ravenna. It is nice to be so close and raise our kids together. Plus, my daughter goes to Bio-Med which is in Rootstown.
4. How do you spend your free time?
My free time is spent watching my daughter play softball or playing with my 3 grandsons.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- My laptop
- Morning vitamin shakes
- The Traveler (book)
- Pillars (also a book)
- Let God Be God (also a book)
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?