Cutler Real Estate asked Morah a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Morah's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
- Real Estate Sales
- Sr. Admin
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
To assist with the needs of Buyers or Sellers. To be a blessing to others who are looking to sell, or that person who doesn't think they can afford a home, or that 1st time buyer who may be reluctant to take that 1st step.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I am centrally located near my Hyde Park office so I can have easy access to the expressways and multiple locations to better serve clients in Hamilton, Warren, Butler or Clermont Counties.
4. How do you spend your free time?
Active Greater Cincinnati Real Estate Ambassador, Committee member of the Sales Awards Committee at the Board of Realtors, Creating memories with family. Networking events & venues, dedicated member of the Welcome Team at my church, volunteered Asst. Treasurer for my Cincinnati Realtist Organization, being an active member of the NAACP. Traveling, attending sporting events, concerts, plays & art exhibits.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- Good health
- The bible
- Everything else I earned along the way, including my passion
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?