Cutler Real Estate asked Nikki a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Nikki's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I have an Associate's in Applied Business, I have some education in early childhood education, and certified in Real Estate.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I love helping people and working in real estate helps me do that on so many levels. I also have a passion for shopping for houses. This career gives me the flexible schedule I need to be available to my children.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live on the outskirts of Alliance. I love living there because I have the country lifestyle but have the simple conveniences 5 minutes down the road.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I spend my free time hanging out with my two daughters, playing with my two dogs, or riding on the back of my dad's motorcycle.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- My bed
- My pillow
- My van
- My house
- My phone
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?