Cutler Real Estate asked Nicholas a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Nicholas's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
- Graduate of Dublin High School - 1996
- Attended Columbus State before taking over the family business
- Worked full time in the family business (Phillip's Original Coney Island) since 1996
- Owner/Operator of the family business since 2002 - present
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
Many members of my immediate family have been investors in real estate, which sparked my interest. My sister in-law is also a broker/agent in Charlotte, North Carolina and she was very influential in my decision to become an agent.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
We live in Dublin, Ohio. Dublin is a great community with all the amenities that a young family like mine is looking for. Top-notch schools, great parks, bike paths, parades, and community celebrations. We also enjoy the "Old Dublin" and Bridge Park areas for restaurants and entertaining family and friends.
4. How do you spend your free time?
The majority of my free time is spent with my wife and daughters. Other than that, I try to squeeze as much CrossFit, fishing and golfing as I can.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- wedding ring
- gold chain my grandfather gave me
- my house
- my car
- old family photo album
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?