Cutler Real Estate asked Nancy a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Nancy's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
- Bachelor of Arts-Telecommunications, Michigan State University
- Inside Sales Representative, Barmet Aluminum 1988-1994
- Hondros College of Business
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I enjoy working with people and think I would enjoy the challenge of helping someone find a house that they can make a home.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in Jackson Township. I love the strong sense of community and knowing everyone everywhere you go. I love the parks and recreation system and the large friendly neighborhoods with shopping and restaurants within minutes. It has been a great place to raise our family.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I am an active community volunteer and often accept roles as chairs for organizations and events. I also enjoy exercising and cooking.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- Pictures from as far back as I can remember because people make my world go around!
- An iPhone/iPad so I can stay connected
- My Daily Devotional because I love to start each day on a positive note and spread joy whenever possible
- My car so I could get to loved ones in other areas
- My house because I love to entertain and have friends and family around and we have made so many great memories in it
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?