Cutler Real Estate asked Rob a few questions so you can get to know him better, and here are Rob's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
MBA in Finance / Marketing with experience in designing / executing marketing programs and financial forecasting.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I wanted to help people find the home of their dreams while also making a sound business decision.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in the Hyde Park neighborhood of Cincinnati. I like it because of the architecture, the schools, its central location, and the friendly people.
4. How do you spend your free time?
In my free time I teach martial arts. I enjoy working with people to improve their physical performance and to learn how to defend themselves. I also spend a lot of time doing volunteer work to improve the community. I help to start Give Back Cincinnati which is a community service group serving the Greater Cincinnati area.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
If I had to leave everything behind, I would keep my photos of family and friends. People are what's important; everything else is superfluous.
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?