Cutler Real Estate asked Ron a few questions so you can get to know him better, and here are Ron's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I have been a sales professional for 42 years and have been a realtor since 2005. I'm a former High School Golf Coach. Including 9 years with Cleveland Cavaliers and currently Past High School Golf Coach/Copley girls Golf Coach for 7 years and member of the Copley Sports Booster Club for 20 years.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
Gives me the opportunity to help people make one of the biggest purchase of their lifetime.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
Born and raised in Copley area. I have lots of friends and roots here and it's home to me and although it has grown it still has a small town coziness to it.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I spend with my kids and preferably playing golf with them or/and other friends.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- 1st grade project from my daughter it says I love you Dad
- My dads watch
- Personal note from my mom
- A picture of my son and I when he was 12 at Firestone Country Club
- My golf clubs
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?