Cutler Real Estate asked Rana a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Rana's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I attained a law degree in Lebanon in 1993, and I moved to the United States. Here I received my real estate license.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I've always been interested in different properties, whether it was their architecture or their history. This prompted me to become a landlady for a few properties, and I decided to pursue real estate eventually because it gave me the chance to develop this interest further.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in Jackson Township in Canton, and I really like Jackson because of it school district, community, and residents.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I enjoy spending my free time with my children, husband and sister. I love going to movies or concerts, gardening, and trying out new recipes. Let's not forget shopping online as well.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- my laptop
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?