Cutler Real Estate asked Seth a few questions so you can get to know him better, and here are Seth's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I am a Senior at Walsh University studying Business Management. I have been the Director of Operations at European Performance Filters LTD for the past two years and I have held an administrative role at the ECU Tuning Group of Ohio for the past two years as well.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I have been around the Real Estate industry since I was a child, watching my mother develop her career as an agent. Entrepreneurship has always been my main focus in business. Naturally, my interest and excitement to be involved in Real Estate came from my passion for entrepreneurship.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
For the past 17 years I have been a resident of Jackson Township, making me familiar with Massillon and Canton. I enjoy the variety that can be found in Jackson Township from busy shopping centers and restaurants to quiet neighborhoods and rural living.
4. How do you spend your free time?
Fitness is a priority of mine. Whether it be weight training, yoga or any other activity that may spark my interest. I enjoy staying active. However, my favorite thing to do in my free time is...nothing. I like relaxing while listening to podcasts and music, or watching a great TV series.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- My phone
- My laptop
- My car
- My record player
- My waffle maker. The waffle maker might fall into the category of my basic necessities as well...
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?
If my family and friends were to describe me in one word, I think the most popular answer would be "interesting".