Cutler Real Estate asked Stephanie a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Stephanie's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
- Columbus State Community College (Columbus, Ohio)
- Graduation Date: September 2003
- Associate Degree in Applied Sciences - Massage Therapy program
- The Ohio State University (Columbus, Ohio)
- Graduation Date: December 2011
- Bachelor of Science in Allied Health Professions - Health Promotion and Wellness program
- Certified Health Education Specialist
- Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT)
- State of Ohio License #33-01-2615
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
My husband and I along with my father-in-law began flipping houses a few years ago and I instantly became obsessed with Real Estate! My husband and I have also bought and sold 4 homes in the last 12 years and my interest in Real Estate has grown with every transaction.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
Westgate neighborhood on the west side of Columbus. I LOVE my neighborhood! The homes all have unique architecture being built between the '20s and '40s. There is a strong sense of community and all the neighbors are friendly and watch out for each other. We have a beautiful 46-acre park in the neighborhood with playgrounds, basketball courts, baseball diamonds, and walking paths. We have many community events at the park each year and also a great farmers market during the summer months! We also have a community center that sits on the park property that offers a variety of classes and events for people of all ages. It's truly an amazing neighborhood!
4. How do you spend your free time?
Exploring Columbus with my husband and three-year-old son, hiking at a metro park, playing volleyball, enjoying a good cup of coffee or cocktails with friends, antiquing and/or thrifting, and rearranging & redecorating my house.
5. If you could only keep 4 possessions what would they be?
- My wedding ring
- Wedding pictures
- Pictures of my son
- Letters from family members & friends over the years
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?