Cutler Real Estate asked Stephanie a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Stephanie's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I hold my license in insurance as well as my notary. I also played NAIA Division 1 Women’s Soccer at Pikeville College - on a full scholarship! I have worked in title and insurance to bring a unique perspective to Real Estate. I am your all-in-one, go-to source! :)
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
Real Estate has allowed me the opportunity to use my knowledge of the insurance and title industry to give prospective clients the best experience possible.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
Hilliard, OH - I love living here because you are close to everything and your money goes really far in Real Estate!
4. How do you spend your free time?
With my husband Brian and our adopted Pomeranian, Ted. We love trying new spots around town to eat, attend local events, and drive to MD to spend time with our families! We love to road trip and travel!
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- Nail File
- Wedding Ring
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?