Cutler Real Estate asked Traci a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Traci's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
- Bachelor's of Science in Nutrition/Dietetics
- Masters of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Registered Dietitian with the Commission of Dietetic Registration, with 75 continuing education credits required every 5 years
- History of over 15 years with providing nutritional education/counseling to patients, families, and health care professionals
- Provided mentorship to other dietitians and dietetic students. Served on several hospital/healthcare facility committees
- Achieved Certified Diabetes Educator certification
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
After over 15 years in the medical profession, I have created and maintained professional relationships that would align with seeking business in the real estate profession. I have a desire for personal, professional growth, and longevity with a company that I can excel at and invest in my future. After much thought on careers that I would enjoy and meet my goals with, I kept coming back to real estate! I enjoy helping others, working hard as an individual and with a team. I get along with everyone, no matter how difficult it may seem. And I don't mind paperwork and documentation. I feel that my work history will compliment a client's desire to buy or sell with me. I enjoy meeting new people and appreciate their uniqueness. I am excited to begin my career in real estate!
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I grew up in Jackson Township and I live in Perry Township. I enjoy living close to home with my friends and family. I am very familiar with the area.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I spend my free time with my son, my dogs, and my family. I enjoy camping, boating, fishing, going to wineries/breweries, and exploring new areas/towns on a one tank trip.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
Without counting my family and dogs (since I do not consider them my possessions)...
- All my necessary legal documents
- My Jeep Wrangler
- My home
- My tool box
- My money
Yes, I know, Boring :)
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?