Cutler Real Estate asked Theresa a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Theresa's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
- Associate Degree in Legal Assisting at Stark State College 2009
- 120-HR Ohio Salesperson Real Estate Davis College 2019
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I enjoy helping people and was looking for a career that allows me to have a flexible schedule with many earning opportunities. Buying and selling a home is a very big decision and I look forward to helping clients navigate through that experience.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in Perry Township. I enjoy living here because it's a convenient location between Massillon and Canton. This community has beautiful neighborhoods, affordable housing, and great schools.
4. How do you spend your free time?
Spending time with family, friends, and my animals. I enjoy practicing yoga and traveling as much as I can.
5. If you could only keep 4 possessions what would they be?
My husband and animals are more important than any possessions but if I have to choose...
- My home
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?