Cutler Real Estate asked Tempestt a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Tempestt's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
Tempestt went to The Ohio State University for her Bachelors in Communication with a minor in Media Production. She then went into the publishing industry where she worked as a Technology Sales Manager. While working, she achieved her Masters in Business from Franklin University.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
A career that is centered around relationship building is something that was made for Tempestt. The joy of finding her clients their forever home, their next home, or their first home makes Real Estate the best career.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
Tempestt lives in King Lincoln-Bronzeville. I love living close to downtown in a neighborhood that is rich in history. Each house on every street is so incredibly unique, walking down the street is such a treat.
4. How do you spend your free time?
Tempestt spends her free time listening to Podcasts, hanging out with family and friends, and jet setting across the world; her favorite place being Barcelona, Spain.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- A book (Ender’s Game)
- Record collection
- Cat (Reese’s Cup)
- A heated blanket
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?