Cutler Real Estate asked Teresa a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Teresa's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I worked for Nationwide Insurance for 38 years. I retired early and was called back to contract which I've been doing 3 days a week since 2016. I worked for Chase bank after leaving Nationwide for 18 months in their compliance department. I worked for a small IT firm in Dublin for a couple years after Nationwide which I held the role of customer advocate and project manager. I have two bachelor degrees, 1 in Business Administration from Mount Vernon Nazarene College and the 2nd in Information Technology from DeVry
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I've always had an interest in housing and helping people find a good fit. I love to work on my client's behalf.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in Grove City now and have since 2016. My dream home was purchased in 2015 in Ashville OH, a ranch on 1.5 acres. The farmer behind me sold his land which the buyer planned to build a million sq. ft. warehouse. They were not going to buy me and two other residents out until I attended a zoning meeting and spoke on our behalf. Ultimately the buyer got re-zoned but could not get a building permit until they bought the 3 of us out.
4. How do you spend your free time?
With friends and family. Golfing weather permitting.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- My home
- My transportation
- My pictures
- A bed
- Television ;)
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?